Thank You for visiting "Chemistsworld". By accessing and using the website, you agree to be bound by the regulations discussed which need to be followed strictly. Before you use this website, please read these terms and conditions carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website and other related information.
1) Customer Eligibility
Our Customers or Users must be over 18 years of age and registered with us. Chemistsworld is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect information from ChemistsWorld visitors in this age group.
- Chemistsworld is an online platform that facilitates the purchase of pharmaceutical products from your nearby chemist. Chemistsworld is not responsible for any fraud in terms of money, duplicacy, and expired medicines. We expect our customers to be street smart.
- Any information provided on the website including guidelines, policies, terms and conditions as are applicable for the purposes of accessing, browsing or transacting on the Website, or availing any of the Services, and such rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated info, and considered as part and parcel of Chemistsworld, However, if you navigate away from the Website to a third party site, you may be subject to alternative terms and conditions of use, as may be specified on such site. In such event, the terms and conditions of use applicable to that site will govern your use of that site.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website.
4) Profanity Policy
- Our Website prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
- Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review.
- Report offensive and or inappropriate User Profiles
- Report offensive and or inappropriate language in a listing or otherwise
- Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
- Company will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
- Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including: Limits placed on account privileges, Loss of special status, Account suspension.