It is a very common respiratory infection among people from all age groups. It is typically caused by an infectious agent such as a bacterium, virus, fungus, mycoplasmas and various chemicals. These infections are generally spread by direct contact with infected people. Sad but it's a fact that every day people dies suffering from it.
Pneumonia is characterized by
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain
- Reduced lung expansion
- Excessive sweating
- Loss of appetite,
- Low energy
- Confusion, especially in older people
- Sharp or stabbing chest pain that gets worse when you breathe deeply or cough
People who are vulnerable to get Pneumonia
- Chain smokers
- Recent viral respiratory infection
- Recent surgery or trauma
- People having weaker immune system.
- Living in a nursing facility
Preventive measures against Pneumonia
- Get Vaccinated
- Wash Your hands frequently
- Don't smoke
- Be aware of your general health
- Eat healthy home made food and fruits to stay fit and Healthy.