Given below are important tips to follow in case of a nose bleed:
* Sit in an upright position and tilt your head forward to allow drainage.
* Pinch your nose bridge with your thumb and index finger to pinch your nostrils shut, till bleeding stops.
* Breathe through your mouth and loosen the tight clothes around the neck.
* To prevent re-bleeding,do not blow your nose or bend down for several hours after the bleeding episode.
* Place an ice pack on the forehead or around the neck.
* Check, if bleeding has stopped after 10 minutes.
* If bleeding persists for more than 20 minutes or you feel faint or light-headed, visit the nearest emergency care immediately. Delivering Medicines at 11674+ locations across India