In the modern times everyone is so much occupied with their day to day activities, that taking out time for oneself is really hard. Chemistsworld being your host have pondered various tips to hack dead and damaged skin cells problems within quick interval of time. The actual reason of the undernourished skin are Pollution, Contaminated water and various consumption products which are adulterer. So one can't totally rely on quality of products available in market. Pimples are the skin condition that occurs when hair follicles plug with oil and dead skin cells. Pimples are always the cause of worry among people from almost every age group.
1) Start applying Methi powder Methi being a herbal product will help you fight against pimples. Mix Methi seed powder with water to make a thick paste and apply the paste onto the pimples. This is an effective way to get rid of pimples and pimple marks.
2) Honey Honey's antibiotic properties can help improve acne. As the name suggest its basic qualities help to retain the glow of skin. Apply a teaspoon on affected areas, or make a mask by mixing 1/2 cup of honey with 1 cup of plain oatmeal and leave it on for 30 minutes. You could also make a paste of cinnamon, turmeric and honey, apply it for 10 minutes and then rinse off.
3) Aloe Vera Gel Aloe Vera is a herbal plant with skin rejuvenating qualities. It's gel is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can heal pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave it on. Wash it after it dries up completely.
4) Papaya is fruit with rich qualities to enhance the glowing skin Papaya comprises of anti-oxidants and enzymes, which are believed to work on the bacteria reducing the effect of pimples and refresh the skin. Use a freshly prepared paste of raw papaya on the affected area. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse off.
5) Baking Soda Baking soda is packed with anti-fungal and anti-septic properties. Mix 1 tsp of baking soda with few drops of water to make a thick paste. Apply this paste directly onto the pimples. Wash off with normal water after 5 minutes.
6) Toothpaste (Avoid gel based toothpaste) Toothpaste can be used as an effective home remedy to get rid of pimples. Apply a small drop of toothpaste onto the pimple before going to the bed and wash it off with cold water in the morning. This is the best method to get rid of pimples instantly.
7) Give a try to Steam therapy You could steam your face. Warm steam has the ability to soften the skin, along with dead skin cells, left-behind cosmetics, oil and bacteria that plug pores. This bacteria, dirt and oils trapped in the skin pores can be removed by lightly scrubbing the face after steaming. These quick tips will certainly help you nourish your skin.