Almonds have been categorized as one of the favorite nuts of humans. Eating almonds because of their nutritional values they are globally renowned and eaten as a healthy snacks. This food is very low in Cholesterol and Sodium . Prefer to eat after soaking in water overnight. Fortunately, the delicately flavored and versatile almond is available throughout the year to make a healthy and tasty addition to both sweet and savory dishes.
Basic Nutrients available in almonds - Biotin - Vitamin E - Manganese - Copper - Vitamin B2 - Phosphorous - Magnesium - Molybdenum - Fiber
1) Prevent Heart disease and heart attacks
2) helps in maintaining healthy skin and moreover it nourishes dry skin
3) Smooth brain functioning
4) Aids in weight loss & curb overeating.
5) A good source of healthy teeth use to avoid dental problems
6) Good for bones.
7) Healthy food for people from all age groups.