Polio (also known as poliomyelitis) is a highly contagious disease that is caused b
The hot summer days are finally about to end, and everyone has excitedly starting welcoming monsoons. But, ladies, have you thought about your long luscious locks? What if the rains damage them? What if you start getting more hair-fall in the rainy season? You need not worry because we’ve got you covered.
Here are top 5 hair care tips for you to save your hair from any damage during the monsoon.
1. Stop styling your hair: The weather remains more humid during the rainy season and the chemicals used in the hair styling products can make your hair greasy that increases the chances of hair fall. You will end up scrubbing your scalp to take it off. This can even cause dandruff. Hence, stop styling your hair in the rainy season.
2. Keep your hair dry: When you keep your hair dry during monsoon, you prevent it from any damage and this also avoids the hair-fall that may be caused due to humidity and dampness in the monsoons.
3. Do not tie wet hair: When you tie wet hair, it weakens the root shafts and can eventually lead towards hair-fall. It is advisable to keep your wet hair open and tie them once they become dry.
4. Drink water and hydrate yourself: You very well know, our body contains about 70% of water. It has miraculous benefits for skin and hair. Ensure to drink about 8 glasses of water in a day to keep yourself hydrated.
5. Consider using a mild shampoo: Your hair become lifeless during monsoons. You shouldn’t use a harsh shampoo to get back the bounce of your hair. Although it’s a quick fix, it will cause more harm than good. Instead, use a good quality, effective and nourishing shampoo without any harsh chemicals.
Apart from the above tips, you can even follow some home remedies to keep your hair in a healthy condition:
Aloe vera pulp: Simply apply the aloe vera pulp directly on your hair. Let it sit for about an hour. Wash them with lukewarm water for better results.
Methi seeds: Methi contains hormone antecedents which help in revitalizing the damaged hair. Soak a bowl full of methi seeds over-night. Grind them into a paste the next morning. Apply the paste to your hair and keep it for about 45 minutes. Then wash it with lukewarm water for silky smooth hair.
There can be multiple reasons for hair-fall and hair damage, like, for instance, vitamin deficiency, prolonged illness, etc. Make sure to visit an hair-expert if the problem persists for a longer duration.Tags: Hair Care Tips, Hair tips during Monsoon